Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Wynn


I pulled out my Baby bump stamp set from MFT to make a card for my good friend who is expecting her first baby. (I just love this set). I also made her a matching 3X3 gift box using the template from MFT.

The main image I mirrored the template design sample from MFT, I just used different patterned papers and designed the card layout on my own.

The paper flowers on the card I made....check them out! They are sooo cute ((I was very proud of myself I might say)) and worked out really well. I punched 2 bashful blue pieces using the scallop punch from Stampin Up, and punched 1 chocolate chip. Then I crumpled them up over and over until they got really soft and really worn. I simply layered them on top of each other, layered my sentiment flag and a bow on top and then stitched a button through it all and then attached the whole thing using a glue dot.

I once again used my new arrival patterned paper by Pebbles. This paper is soooo sweet for those sweet bundle of joys. You can check out the first card I did using this paper and stamp set here. The kraft panel is embossed using my swiss dot's embossing folder and the main image panel is popped up using dimensionals. I had to use the "rock the bump" sentiment because my friend is definately rockin her little bump! She looks like a million bucks, feels great and only has 1 month to go!!

Supplies: Stamps: Baby bump (MFT). CS: whisper white (base), kraft cs, chocolate chip cs, bashful blue cs (SU!), Neenah solar white cs, PP: New arrival (Pebbles). Ink: Momento. Access: Copics, swiss dots embossing folder, cuttlebug, scallop punch (SU!), wooden button (time 4 crafts), ribbon (May Arts), old map, old book page, 2way glue pen, dimensionals and glue dots.

Thanks for checkin' out my newest!
Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Bev Gerard said…

    Oh how much fun is this??
    Mommy is going to love it for sure!

    ~Happy Valentines Day!
    ~Bev

     

Post a Comment

<< Home