Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

You're not old...


You're chronologically challenged! Ha ha ha!
This is another of my "older images" received dealies, and after a little looking around have found the image to be from Rubbernecker stamps. How funny is this guy? Love the butt crack!
The sentiment is computer generated. I coloured him using my copics but due to me not stamping it on my paper of choice, I did have a bit of "bleeding" issues with this image. It still turned out okay I think though. The layout is a very old SFYTT (sketch for you to try, by Jen Del Muro).
Supplies: Ralph picking up paper (Rubbernecker stamps). CS: whisper white (card base), blue bayou cs, riding hood red cs (SU!), PP: numbers print (Basic Grey), blue dot's (3 bugs). Access: Copics, ribbon, button, scallop, 1 1/4" circle and 1 3/8" circle punch (SU!), dimensionals.
Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home