Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'll get you...


The Kraftin Kimmie stamps challenge this week is to make a card with a "fairytale" theme. (Check out the challenge here). Since I don't have any "princess or fairytale" kraftin kimmie stamps I decided to go with the dark side of fairytales...the villian. I pulled out my "witchy-poo" stamp and went to work.

Think of her as a modern, sexy, wicked witch of the west! I paper pieced her dress and the ribbon on her hat, I coloured the rest of her with Copics and highlighted her with my white gel pen. The card layout is loosely based on an old sketch by Tiets (I took out a lot of layers and panels to suit my needs for this card).

Supplies: Stamps: Witchy-poo (kraftin kimmie). CS: basic black, cajun craze cs (SU!), neenah solar crest white cs, PP: Cosmo cricket (Black bird line), orange glitter paper (MM). Ink: Momento. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, dimensionals, red stickles (Ranger), blossom (Recollections), brads (SU!), lace ribbon (May Arts) and dimensionals.

The sentiment was done on my computer and the inside says "and your little dog too! Happy Halloween". It was fun having an excuse to make an out of season Halloween card...lol.

Thanks for checkin' out my newest!
Ciao!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kraftin' Kimmie said…

    What a gorgeous card!! And of course, there's always a wicked witch in a fairytale, isn't there? Why didn't I think of that!? Haha! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home