Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy trails to you...


Get a long little doggie...yee-haw! Heh heh, just couldn't resist.

Todays second post (the inspiration is a comin' so I just keep a goin') is a double whammy. 2 challenges in 1...YAY! First, it's Jen Del Muro's sketch for you to try (SFYTT) and secondly it is the cat's pajamas challenge (TCP tuesday 141- use ribbon in a fun and unique way).

I am (not so) patiently waiting for a lil order to arrive from TCP right now and if you can believe it don't actually own any of their stamps (although I have been drooling over them for a couple of years now). I did happen to have this sweet little cowboy image that a fellow stamper had been kind enough to stamp for me. He is from the set "havin' a pow wow" and this set rocks!

I coloured him with my Copics and actually mounted him onto another pp piece to make my main image larger for the sketch. I added a wooden button and the sentiment is on dimensionals. For the ribbon I accordian folded it for a fun, different, other then a bow look (for the TCP tuesday challenge). The pp (cowboy and stripe print) are scraps I had from some Cosmo Cricket paper...you will never guess how old it is...from 2006!!! Seriously, it had the year still on the bottom with the company name, etc. How hilarious is that?!

Supplies: Stamps: Havin' a pow wow (The Cats Pajamas). CS: whisper white (cardbase only), chocolate chip cs (SU!), PP: Cosmo cricket and SU! Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, large oval punch, linen thread, chocolate chip ribbon (SU!), dimensionals, glue dot, wooden button.

**This is the second post for today, so to see the first, just keep scrolling down :)
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home