Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Wonder is best when shared...

Well hello 2011!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful new year

I picked up a couple "rummage bin" stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms last summer and finally inked this one up! I really wanted to try playing around with alcohol inks (can you believe that I have never tried them before?? GASP! I know, a sin right?! Seriously, they are so fun and Tim Holtz has the most dee-lish colours!). I smeared my colours around on the glossy cardstock and stamped my image with staz on, and I LOVE the effect. In fact, I loved the effect so much, I went out and bought 4 more colours...tee hee!

I dug through my scrap bin and found these bits of patterned paper (Basic Grey) added some vintage style lace trim, an oversized jewel brad and accordian folded my polka dot paper for some added interest.

Supplies: Stamp: Wonder is best when shared (Cornish Heritage Farms). Ink: black staz on and alcohol inks (ginger, caramel; Tim Holtz) (not quite navy re-inker, Stampin up). CS: not quite navy cs, more mustard cs- Stampin up! PP: Basic Grey, october afternoon. Access: lace trim (May Arts), jewel brad (recollections).

Thanks for checkin' in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home