Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaack......

Wow! It's been a year and 4 months since my last post and so much has happened since then....don't worry! I'm not going to gab about it and bore you all to death...lol! Bottom line is I burned out and needed to take a break. A new member was added to our family and we welcomed our little girl Ella to our family on August 22, 2010. I have started picking up my stamps again and am really enjoying it. Of course after being away for almost a year and a half I have had to retail therapy myself like crazy and add all the newest and greatest to my collection...lol.
This is an adorable Magnolia image I have had in my stash for a long time (I received her in the PIF forum) Tilda with Bell is her name (I think). I coloured her using my Copic images and put her together using an older sketch by Tiets (I find her work sooo beautiful and very inspiring, I love all the layers of paper she adds to her cards). The link to Tiets blog takes you to all of her sketches. Tilda has liquid applique added to her fur trim and some sparkle to her bell.
Here is an up-close view of her.

Supplies: Tilda with bell (Magnolia), sentiment: Pink cat studio (Lily and Tweet stamps). CS: Cherry cobbler cs, PP: Basic grey (various lines used figgy pudding, dasher, etc). Ink: Momento. Access: satin ribbon (SU!), 2way glue pen (SU!), gold glitter (Martha Stewart), liquid applique (Marvy Uchida), dimensionals, Copic markers, and white gel pen (Sakura).

Thanks for checking out my newest creation.
Cheers!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home