Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gorjuss book inspiration...



For today's inspiration challenge on Splitcoast we were to gain inspiration from book covers. This is the book cover that inspired my creation here. I loved the punk undertone, and the colours and neat swirls.

I inked up one of my Gorjuss girls from set #2 and set to work. I coloured her up using my Copics of course and kept my colour palette close to my inspiration piece. I added some white highlights with my gel pen and then cut her out. For the bg, I randomly stamped some swirly images in various colours (Making memories foam stamp and Baroque Motif's from Stampin' Up!). I added a sentiment in the top corner, added some ribbon and a star charm to finish it off. My gorjuss girl is popped up for some added dimension.

Stamps: Gorjuss girls #2 (Sugar Nellie), baroque motifs (Stampin' Up), edgy eloquence (Stampin' Up) and foam swirls (Making Memories). CS: whisper white, green galore and regal rose. Ink: Momento, basic black, regal rose and green galore. Access: Copic markers, white gel pen, dimensionals, ribbon (Making Memories), star clip (Unknown).

Have a stamp happy day!



1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a great card! Love how you lett the bookcover inspire you :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home