Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Faviana inspiration...


I popped onto Splitcoast this morning to check out the inspiration challenge and I was so surprised to immediately be inspired by the post! I took off immediately for my stamp room and went to town...lol. The inspiration challenge was to find inspiration from Faviana prom dresses! Check out the challenge here. Here are the dresses that inspired my card here and here.
I received this awesome sentiment while playing in the PIF forum (pay it forward) it is by Unity Stamps. I paired it up with some old Basic Grey patterned paper (black tie line) inspired by the pattern of the second dress, layered some blossoms and a pearl brad to mimic the flower on the first dress and added some Martha Stewart punched branches to mimic the leaves trailing down the dress. For the finishing touches I added some black velvet ribbon, and some sheer silver May Arts ribbon peeking out from behind the blossom, and some punched vellum butterfly's.
My aunt is going through a bit of a hard time right now and I think this will be a nice "i'm there for you" card.
Thanks for stopping in and have a stamp happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home