Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, April 06, 2009

funky foxy gorjuss girl...


Gorjuss girls by Sugar Nellie are taking the stamping industry by storm. I stalked funky kits for weeks waiting until the moment that the girls were re stocked and pounced! Lol! Well, they are taking pre-orders right now for gorjuss girls #2 (until the 11th) and I was sure not going to miss out this time around.
Anywho...this is my very first card using my coveted GG. I paper pieced her coat and raised the foxes head onto dimensionals for some added dimension. I chose my colours right out of my patterned paper, the sentiment is from "rain or shine" by MFT. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the top portion of the card, added some ribbon, a blossom and stacked some buttons for the final touches.
Stamps: Foxy (Gorjuss girls, Sugar Nellie), sentiment (rain or shine, My favorite things). CS: kiwi kiss, white, tangerine tango and patterned paper by we R memory keepers and Crate paper. Ink: Momento. Access: old olive grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, buttons, hemp thread, blossom, dimensionals, Copic markers, cuttlebug embossing folder, cuttle bug, and white gel pen.
I have another GG to share with you tomorrow....
Happy stamping!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Lynda said…

    Hi Jen, I love to lurk on your blog, I love your cards!
    Haven't visited for a while and I am so sorry to hear about your little girl....how are things shaping up?
    Hope you all are getting through in good spirits. Will say prayers for you all xxxL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home