Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blushing bride Anya




Check out sweet little cake topper Anya & Ian! The are from the greeting farm and I have a nice order on my way from them!! I happened to snag this sweet image from the PIF (pay it forward) thread. I couldn't wait to colour them using my Copics and once that was done set to work to make a full card. This card is 5 1/4" squared.





I came across this patterned paper by My Mind's eye in my scrap box, paired it up with some shimmery cs, blush blossom, and some embossed white paper I have had since I first started scrapbooking waaaay back about 7 years ago! I cut Anya and Ian out and then mounted them onto my nesties, added my nesties double ended tags for my sentiments. I wound the satin ribbon through the tag, added a bow and some stickles and some glitter with my glitterpen on her dress and all in her hair. You can see it better in the second photo I have added. Just click on it to make it bigger!



Supplies: Cake topper (the greeting farm), sentiment: happy harmony (Stamping Up!). CS: blush blossom, shimmery white (PTI), embossed white (unknown), My Minds eye patterned paper. Ink: Momento and staz on (for sentiment). Access: Copics, nestabilities classic and scallopped circles, double ended tags, cuttlebug, stardust glitter pen, stickles, sweet blush satin ribbon (PTI), and dimensionals.

Happy stamping!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home