Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Best fishes Riley...



I have a friend who asked if I would make her a Birthday card for her brother. She told me that the fishing Riley would be perfect becuase her brother loves to fish and like mooses...lol.

I received these images from the PIF thread (pay it forward) and couldn't wait to get started. I coloured him with my prisma pencils, gamsol, stumps and then used my 2 way glue pen and applied fun flock to him. Riley is super fuzzy and oh so sweet! I found some scrap patterned papers that worked well with the look I was going for (sort of a fisherman's style and colours). Once I had it all laid out, I decided to add some stamped fish onto my background and then some random zig zag stitching with my sewing machine for some added details. The sentiment was done on my computer and the Riley panel is popped up on dimensionals.

Supplies: stamps: fishing Riley (Hanna stamps), by sea (SU!). CS: chocolate chip, old olive, more mustard, white cs, and patterned paper by Basic Grey (mellow and recess lines). Inks: Black and more mustard. Access: Prisma colour pencils, gamsol, stumps, fun flock, 2 way glue pen, dimensionals, sewing machine and computer for sentiment.

Thanks as always for checking out my newest!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home