Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 09, 2009

So tweet!


I made this last week sometime and finally got around to posting it. This little birdy is from Imaginisce "twitterpated" collection and isn't he the sweetest?!
I picked up this luscious paper last time I was in Vancouver, it is by "Pebbles Inc.". I took my colour scheme from the paper and designed my card from there. I coloured my birdy in Prisma pencils, gamsol and a stump. Sent my riding hood red panel through my cuttlebug to emboss it with the swiss dots embossing folder, cut out the sentiment circles with a punch and with my scallop nestabilities. I have had so much fun stamping up Valentine's cards this year...anyone else having as much fun as me?!
I am super excited as on Friday I took the plunge and purchased a set of 19 "like new" Copic markers from the B/S/T forum (buy/sell/trade) on Splitcoast! YAY! I cannot wait to get these in my hot little hand. I have spent my evenings since Friday researching everything I can about these markers and am super eager to play with them and add to my collection. Anyone else starting fresh as a newbie with these markers too?
Supplies: stamps: Imaginisce clear stamps bird and sentiment (twitterpated collection). CS: close to cocoa, so saffron, soft sky, riding hood red, whisper white and patterned papers by Pebbles Inc. Inks: Brilliance graphite. Access: Prisma pencils, gamsol, stumps, cuttlebug, swiss dot's folder, scallop circle nestabilities, 2" circle punch, ticket corner punch, polka dot ribbon, and dimensionals.
I hope everyone had a great weekend...back to the Monday grind today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home