Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

fields of navy baja dreams...

I combined this weeks colour challenge and sketch challenge on splitcoast. Only I just realized that I did the colour challenge wrong...lol. The colours were baja breeze, not quite navy and Kraft. I did the challenge but didn't use any kraft...ha ha ha!

I stamped upsy daisy once in baja breeze and again in night of navy (had to use night of navy as I don't have not quite navy ink). I used the Urban garden designer paper to compliment this sketch and colour combo. The not quite navy cs panel has been embossed with the swiss dot's folder for some added texture. I wrapped some ribbon around the designer strips as per the sketch. The main image panel is raised with dimensionals.

Supplies: stamps: upsy daisy, happy harmony. CS: baja breeze, not quite navy, whisper white and urban garden designer paper. Inks: baja breeze, night of navy. Access: night of navy ribbon, cuttlebug, swiss dots emboss folder, dimensionals.
Thanks for checking out my latest!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So pretty!!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Silly Skittles said…

    Sorry that you got the challenge stuffs wrong, but i think the card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the double stamping in different colours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home