Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Anything but square...


Last Saturday's challenge on "our creative corner" was to make any shaped card (except square or rectangle).
I decided to make a haunted house card and feature my new adorable Bella "little witchy".
I drew a house template and then traced it and cut it out. I did the same for the roof and popped the bottom edge up with dimensionals to give it some dimension. I coloured my little witch using prismas, gamsol and stumps. I used my circle punches to create a pumpkin, added some ribbon and a tag with a computer generated sentiment.
Stamps: Little witchy (Bella), pumpkin stem (Spooky sweets ~Papertrey Ink). CS: Basic black, whisper white, old olive, pumpkin pie and designer paper by Making Memories (Spellbound). Ink: Brilliance black graphite, distress ink. Access: sponge, Prisma's, gamsol, stumps, circle punches, chipboard tag (Beary Patch), slit punch, dimensionals, and ribbon.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Awwww...CUTE!! LOVE your shaped house, and the idea for your card. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home