Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pretty Ballerina's all in a row...



I have had this ballerina stamp from Lizzie Anne Designs (LAD) for quite awhile now but sadly was left un-inked until now. I got off work last night and was feeling creative so I inked up this sweet little ballerina and decided to take advantage of my hugely growing stash of patterned paper scraps. All 4 cards are the exact same layout, stamps, and base colours, the only differences are the patterned papers. The layout is a sketch challenge but for some reason, I had it written down as a mojo challenge but it doesn't seem to be one of Julee's, so I am unsure of who's sketch this is at the moment??

I don't know if you can see in the picture but the cs panel layered over the pp has actually been stamped with the floral bg in sweet blush ink onto sweet blush cs (Papertrey Ink). Then I stamped the sentiment "all you need is toe shoes, a tu tu and a willing heart" onto a strip of vellum. I stamped each ballerina twice and layered her tu tu up onto dimensionals and added some dazzling diamonds onto the tu tu's and her little hair piece, so she is adorably sparkly! Each ballerina panel is up onto dimensionals as well.

Supplies:

stamps: ballerina and sentiment (Lizzie Anne Designs), floral print bg (SU!). CS: sweet blush (Papertrey Ink), whisper white and PP: Basic Grey (Lily Kate), Chatterbox (plaid and large floral print), Love's me designer paper (polka dot's~SU!), vellum. Ink: basic black, blk staz on. Access: dimensionals, prismacolour pencil crayons, gamsol and stumps, dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue pen.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home