Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Moonlit Bronco...



For the limited supplies challenge on Splitcoast we were supposed to use a technique using only paper, ink and stamps. We were supposed to go very light on embellishments as well.

So, I decided to cut a circle out of a scrap of paper and lay it over a piece of glossy cs. I sponged the hole in the paper with so saffron ink. Once I removed the paper I covered up my newly inked "moon" with the hole I cut from the paper and taped it in place and then brayered a night sky. I used night of navy but rolled off so the sky wasn't too dark. I then stamped my cowboy and horse using basic black ink.

I am setting a bunch of my cowboy or western themed cards out at work and donating all proceeds to the Equine rescue Society. They rescue horses and find good homes for them.

Supplies:

Stamps: Bronc buster. CS: night of navy, so saffron, glossy cs. PP: Basic Grey. Ink: night of navy, so saffron and basic black. Access: Brayer, sponge, chipboard tag (beary patch), dimensional, hemp thread, "strength" tag ( Signature suite- My minds eye).

Thanks!


2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger LeAnne said…

    This is a beautiful card! You did a great job with it.
    LeAnne

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Rosella said…

    WOW! What a great card!! Love it! Will definitely have to try it if you don't mind!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home