Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, September 05, 2008

It's alive....It's alive!!!!

Picture me saying that in a spooky voice followed by crazy, evil laughter....bwahahahahahaha! I am finally home and re-organizing my life to some degree of normalacy and routine again. I have managed to play around with my stamps a little bit here and there and actually took part in the limited supplies challenge on Splitcoast this morning! I figured I would share my creation from this morning. The challenge was to use coffee themed stamps with the colour orange. I actually combine 2 challenges for this card. This is a sketch for the Cat's pjama's that I found on Leigh O'Brien's blog here (that I visit consistantly) and matched it up with the limited supply challenge.
I paper pieced the coffee cup from "thanks a latte" set by using a marker and only outlining the stamp (not the solid inside portion of the stamp). For the paper bg, I used my bg stamp by Cornish Heritage farms and then distressed and inked up the edges to really distress that paper.

Supplies:
Stamps: Like it a latte (Stampin' up~retired), sentiment (Rubber Romance), lined paper bg (Cornish Heritage Farms). CS: chocolate chip, really rust, whisper white, patterned papers (Fancy pants designs). Inks: chocolate chip, creamy caramel, black marker, really rust and distress ink (Tim Holtz). Access: ribbon (May Arts), 2" circle, mega and giga scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida), dimensionals (Stampin Up and EK success), paper distresser.

Thanks for checking out my newest creations....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home