Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Elvis is in da house!



As soon as I spotted this Elvis stamp by Cornish Heritage Farms, I had to have it!! I also needed to make a masculine thank you card today for my occupational therapist and though Elvis would be perfect. A few weeks ago I was shopping in my local scrapbook store and came across this patterned paper "static" collection by Crate paper and had to buy some in preparation of my Elvis stamp.

I basically just pulled the colours from the patterned paper to get my colour palette and used an old sketch challenge from Taylored Expressions. I coloured Elvis with my prisma's, gamsol and stumps and matted him and then popped up that whole panel with dimensionals. I stamped the little star (from nursery necessities) in versamark and then embossed in black and cut out. I stamped the sentiment (also from the Elvis line from Cornish Heritage Farms) in staz on onto soft sky and then ran the panel through my cuttlebug. It was a bit of a shame to have to cover up so much of the patterned paper as it has guitars and random words and images on it that were perfect for rockin' Elvis.

Stamps:

Finger clickin Elvis, Thank you, thank you very much sentiment (Elvis collection by Cornish Heritage Farms), star stamp (nursery necessities, SU!). CS: blue bayou, basic black, whisper white, Static collection by Crate paper. Ink: blk staz on and versamark. Access: black emboss powder, heat gun, cuttlebug, swiss dots emboss folder, dimensionals, Prisma pencils, gamsol and stumps.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home