Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Nature's masterpiece...



Another creation using my new Father knows best set from Papertrey ink. I just love this set and know I will be reaching for it again and again. I actually made 4 of these and just changed the sentiment for each one (have you seen all the awesome sentiments that come with this set?) I will be sending one of these designs to my Dad.

I stamped the tree top in versamark and stamped it onto Papertrey ink's spring moss cs and embossed it using clear emboss powder. I lined up the tree trunk and stamped it with chocolate chip ink (didn't even have to use a stamp-a-ma-jig!!). I added the sentiment and then distressed the edges lightly, just to give a bit of texture. The card base is kraft cs and I ran it through the cuttlebug with the swiss dot's folder. I busted out my buttons and tied some hemp thread through them and then attached with glue dots. For the ribbon detail, I simply layered the spring moss twill ribbon over top of the chocolate chip grosgrain.

Supplies:

stamps: Father knows best (Papertrey Ink). CS: Kraft, chocolate chip and Spring moss (Papertrey Ink). Ink: versamark and chocolate chip. Access: paper distresser, hemp thread, neutrals and soft subtles buttons, glue dots, swiss dots emboss folder, cuttlebug, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Spring moss twill ribbon (Papertrey Ink), dimensionals.

Hope all of my American readers are having a very Happy Memorial Day!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home