Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hoot & Holler...



A quick and simple design for some Father's Day cards. I love these owls and am right along in the "owl" trend. They are just too cute!

I added some Jersey shore designer paper, did my sentiment on the computer and the moon in from my Lizzie Anne Designs "out of this world" set. The owl panel is up on dimensionals.

Supplies:

Stamps: Ollie & Olivia (Stampendous), out of this world (Lizzie Anne Designs). CS: wild wasabi, tempting turquoise, more mustard, whisper white and jersey shore designer paper. Ink: blk staz on and more mustard. Access: dimensionals, prisma pencils, gamsol, stumps, computer for sentiment.

Ciao for now!


2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Denise Marzec said…

    I just saw this in your SCS gallery...love it! The colors and DP are perfect to go with the owls...and I love the added moon. Great idea!!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Cute card ... love that Jersey Shore paper (I've been using it quite a bit myself too). Clever sentiment you created.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home