Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Homestyle Mother's Day Greeting...

While attempting to clean up my stamping space this card suddenly popped into my head. So, obviously I stopped cleaning (anything to get out of that....ha ha ha) and threw it together. Luckily I already had these out on a limb images stamped from some PIF's (pay it forwards) I received so the work was already half done for me.

This set is on my wish list but is currently out of stock at Paper trey ink so, I have to wait patiently before I can have my own (insert sad face here).

I stitched the ribbon to the bali breeze designer paper so that the stitching wouldn't show through on the opposite side of the card. I added a couple of narrow strips of designer paper, the fun ribbon from Making memories and I only inked up part of the sentiment so it would say only what I wanted it to. I added crystal effects dots in the center of the blossoms and it adds such a fresh "dewy" look to the blossoms.

Supplies:
Stamps: out on a limb (Paper Trey ink), wonderful Mother sentiment (Lizzie Anne designs). CS: Kraft, white and bali breeze designer paper. Inks: chocolate chip, Berry bliss (?), and basic black. Access: ribbon (Making Memories), sewing machine, crystal effects.




Thanks for checking out my latest. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home