Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Close rocky beaches...


I made this card over last weekend following Mytime's weekend sketch challenge. You can check it out here. I stamped the retired cheesecloth bg in close to cocoa onto my soft sky cs, and stamped it onto an angle. I distressed the edges of the cs using my paper distresser. I stamped the conch shell in choc. chip ink and then carefully watercoloured it. I cut the conch out, leaving parts of it overhanging the square. I matted the sky panel with the river rock cs and also distressed the edges. I added 2 jumbo eyelets and wrapped hemp twine around the card. I spritzed it using the spritzer tool and then added a cut out starfish. I typed and printed the definition of "treasure" over top of the conch shell as a finishing touch. (note to self: must purchase define life set from the catty soon!). This is a 5X5 card. I love the colours in this card...so "beachy"
Supplies:
Stamps: Seaside, cheesecloth bg. CS: close to cocoa, river rock, soft sky, and very vanilla. Ink: chocolate chip, soft sky, river rock and close to cocoa. Access: jumbo eyelets, hemp twine, watercolour brushes, crop o dial, paper distresser, colour spritzer tool.
Thanks for stopping in!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen this is a truly beautiful card...I wish I could watercolour! I am really bad at it! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home