Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Father's Day bitty board book...



I have been hard at work, scrambling to get this bitty board book album finished so I can show it to my stamper's at my class tonight and hopefully get some people pre-signed up for it. Not so easy when you have a house full of sick people...lol. I thought I was gonna go cross eyed, cropping all those photo's so small! I needed to keep the album fairly straighforward and simple so I could re-teach it in a reasonable amount of time. I hope it's well liked and a hit!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Karen Foster snap stamps. CS: Simply scrappin kit (home again). Ink: staz on black. Access: bitty board book, chocolate and olive twill ribbon, stitched blue bayou ribbon, tombow glue, 2way glue pen, blk sakara fine tipped pen..

Throughout the album, I included some quotes about Father's day, dad's, etc.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home