Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pretty lavender princess...


I was just playing around with the new number collage embossing folder and decided to put together a girly Birthday card to have on hand. I started with a pretty in pink base, barely banana mat, I embossed the lavender lace panel with the emboss folder. I actually traced along the numbers with my sakura gelly roll stardust pen so it is very sparkly and pretty in person. I added a patterned paper panel from the Basic Grey 2 scoops line. For the main image, I actually scored 2 lines on each side, to give it a sort of "nestabilities" look. The ribbon in the picture totally came out a weird colour in the photo and upload it is actually eggplant and matches really well. For the princess, I coloured her using the soft subtles markers and then added the gelly roll pen all over so she is super sparkly as well. I used my computer for the sentiment on the scalloped circle. It says " once upon a time..." and I stamped the "wand" image to finish off the look.
Stamps: pretty princess. CS: pretty in pink, barely banana, lavender lace, whisper white and Basic Grey patterned paper (2 scoops). Ink: basic black, Markers: pretty in pink, lavender lace, barely banana, and blush blossom. Access: number collage emboss folder, cuttlebug, eggplant grosgrain ribbon, sakura gelly roll pen, scallop punch, 1 3/8" punch, dimensionals.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home