Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's been awhile....


It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been very busy with some special card orders, a scary family incident and a scheduled class I held. I unfortunately, did not photograph much of the special order so do not have a tonne of new cards or designs to share. I do have this "afternoon trio" that I designed for my next class in April. I made a littel tea caddy that holds 5 tea packettes, a matchbook card that holds a tea pack and then a joy fold card. I had a lot of fun designing these babies!

If you would like to see a great tutorial on joy fold cards, you can find here on Beate's blog. They are super easy to make and make a big impact.

supplies:
Stamps: Live your dream, pun fun, warm words. CS: soft sky, choc chip, groovy guava, whisper white and afternoon tea designer paper. Inks: basic black, soft sky, wild wasabi, cameo coral and old olive markers. Access: oval punches, word window, mega scallop punch, chocolate twill ribbon, blue bayou dble stitched ribbon, blender pens, dimensionals, paper distresser, distress ink, sponge, slit punch, mini safety pin, and tea.

I figure this class would be super pretty for a Mother's Day class or, just by changing the sentiments, it can become all occasion.
This is a better shot of the joy fold open. So elegent isn't it?! I love the way it stands opened up, so different.
Totally non stamping related, my husband hit a deer on the hwy here on the way home from picking up my brother (last Sunday)....completely wrote off his car. Luckily, he nor my brother were hurt, which is amazing seeing as the speed limit where he was driving is 110. Even the police, emergency crews that showed up told them how lucky they were. Very scary!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and happy Easter long weekend!!!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger RenĂ©e said…

    Love these projects! I'm sure any attendee will be very happy to make these.

    My hubby hit a deer a while back and it totalled his car too. Luckily the passenger wasn't hurt considering the passenger window shattered ...

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Denise G said…

    Love all these. They are so sweet. I would like to make the box with the coffee cup on it.... do you have instructions? If so, could you share?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home