Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Patchwork Dreams...



The layout for this card is following Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I have had this patterned paper laying around for at least a couple of years and I finally put it to use. I love the soft colours in this card...it is blush blossom, and sahara sand. The sahara sand did seem to photograph a lot darker than it really is. I stamped the flowers once in sahara and then again in blush blossom, other than that, I don't think I need to explain anything else as this card is pretty straight forward. I think it turned out super elegent and by just changing the sentiment it could be used for a wedding card.

stamps: Happy harmony. CS: blush blossom, sahara sand, whisper white and patterned paper by Wild Asparagus. Ink: sahara sand, blush blossom and basic grey. Access: silver organdy ribbon (offray), glue dots.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous card, Jen!
    Hugs and smiles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home