Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Wasting away in margarita-ville!



This is a triple challenge card. I combined this weeks technique, sketch and ways to use it challenges and this card was the outcome. Firstly, the technique challenge was to combine patterned papers, and the ways to use it challenge was to incorporate music into your card (I used a song title, jingle, whatever). I absolutely adore these little penguins and this was my first time inking them up. They are by Artistic Impressions, I think. The popped up circles read: "wasting away in margarita-ville" and the sentiment at the bottom of the card reads: "life is a big beach party" the inside: "...and I've got sand in my shorts". Ha ha ha, waaaay too cute.

Stamps: Summer penguins (Artistic Impressions). CS: summer sun, basic black, whisper white and patterned papers (floral and striped). Ink: basic black and gable green, fushia, apricot appeal, yo-yo yellow, more mustard. Access: May Arts ribbon, blender pens, circle punches, dimensionals, crystal effects.

Hope this card brings a little sunshine and laughter your way! Thanks for checking out my latest!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger ~amy~ said…

    That Penguin is thee best!!! Love it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home