Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Love U a latte...


Just another Valentine's card that I made to go in my "sale basket" at my Dad's work. The pretty in pink panel was embossed with the cuttlebug, I used liquid applique on the main image, sponged the edges and ticket corner punched the corners. I added some pink brads in the corners to showcase that punch. I stamped the sentiment from "pun fun" underneath the main image panel and the heart charm I picked up at my local scrapbook store.
Stamps: like it a latte, pun fun. CS: chocolate chip cs, pretty in pink, whisper white, loves me designer paper. Inks: chocolate chip, pretty in pink. Access: liquid applique, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, heart charm, brads, dimensionals, cuttlebug, emboss folder, sponge and ticket corner punch.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Kathy K said…

    What a perfect V-day card. Love it! I love pink and brown together. It is such a yummy combo. I'm adding you to my list of fav blogs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home