Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Outta this world...

I made this Valentine's card following Beate's weekend sketch challenge (last weekends challenge to be exact) you can view it here.
It also falls in the "ways to use it" challenge on Splitcoast yesterday (to use polka dot's on your card).
I used the new "pun fun" set and adore this little rocket! I stamped it in various positions, coloured it using prisma colour pencils, gamsol and a stump. After coloring the rocket in I blended a line of yellow around the whole rocket to really make it pop. I used last years "loves me" designer paper and then added a couple punched out circles for embellishments. The sentiment I did on the computer.
Stamps: pun fun. CS: chocolate chip, tempting turquoise, regal rose, whisper white and loves me designer paper. Inks: basic black. Access: prismacolour pencils, gamsol, stumps, circle punch, turquoise grosgrain ribbon, small and large oval punches.
Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, so cute! Love it!
    Hugs and smiles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home