Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happiness always...



I whipped this up for the featured stamper on Splitcoast for todays challenge. For this challenge, you are supposed to "case" a card from the featured stamper's gallery. But change at least 2 things about the design. This is the card that I cased here.

I stamped the paisley bg in elegant eggplant on pale plum cs. For the main image panel, I stamped the flower bunch from "embrace life" in pale plum and perfect plum ink. I used the sentiment from the retired "happy harmony" set. I embossed the blossoms in black emboss powder onto glossy cs and used a brayer to apply the ink. I cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals. I wound the silver cord around for the finishing touch.

Stamps: embrace life, paisley bg, happy harmony. CS: elegent eggplant, pale plum, whisper white, glossy white. Inks: elegent eggplant, pale plum, perfect plum, versamark. Access: silver cord, blk emboss powder, heat gun, dimensionals.

I had a lot of fun making this card and really like the outcome of it. Unfortunately, I took the picture this evening so, lighting was tricky and some parts of the card are a bit washed out. Hopefully, the picture does the card some justice?!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home