Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Blue Seas...



I have been loving the new "nursery necessities" set from Stampin' up! I was really on the fence about ordering it but, with the extra discount on the pre-order, I just went for it and am so glad I did! I have been going nuts stamping with this set.

I ripped up edges of blue buckaroo cs to make waves, used my 2way glue pen to add dazzling diamonds to the ripped edges. I paper pieced the sails of the little boat and added a little button for a sweet little embellishment. (the base of the sailboat is actually bashful blue stamped off, it seems to look a little washed out in the photo). The waves and sailboat are up on dimensionals so it really looks dimensional. I made a couple of these so, for the other one I stamped the "rock a bye baby" sentiment in black so it stands out much better than the one in the photo.

Stamps: nursery necessities. CS: whisper white, bashful blue, buckaroo blue (patterned paper scraps: my minds eye, rusty pickle). Ink: bashful blue, white, barely banana. Access: 2way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, soft subtles buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home