Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Star album...




WOW! If you have never made a star album or seen one...you are missing out. They are so incredible! This is a shot of the outside cover.




This is how it looks open, the pages are small and keep the emphasis on the photo's but still give you just enough room to add a little embellishing and momento's. Check out how the album looks fully opened and the tied up...Notice the "Star" shape!

How impressive is that?! A friend of mine made one, and once I saw hers, I had to try my hand at it. What do you think?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so amazing. I have never tried doing a book before. I think I may have to try one of those. I love your blog and find your work so fun and creative. Keep it up.

    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home