Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweet little elephants...



I have not been creating anything the past few days...I have been working on some place settings for a customer, and busy in my strengthening program, and then too sore to sit and create...(insert sad face here) lol. I do have some cards that I made last week or the week before but have not photographed them yet. These cards are some I made quite a few weeks ago. If the layout and design look familiar, it is from Novembers stampin success. I only changed the patterned papers and colours and added some ribbon. Not too thrilled with the "girls" version of this card (I think the patterned paper is a bit too harsh) but very pleased with the "boys" version.

Stamps: wild about you, holidays and wishes. CS: ruby red, groovy guava, so saffron, whisper white, Oh baby girl (basic Grey), blue bayou, bashful blue, oh baby boy (Basic Grey). Inks: groovy guava, soft sky and blue bayou. Access: white ribbon (unknown), bashful blue grosgrain, mega circle punch, stamp a ma jig.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home