Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Silent snowfall


This is for todays "ways to use it" challenge on Splitcoast. Use unique brads in your design. Continuing with my Christmas card theme, I dug up these snowflake brads I have had laying around for way to long. This card was very tricky to get a good picture of. if you look closely, you can see that I stamped lovely as a tree onto glossy cs with my versamark pad, brayered soft sky for a resist technique. I then stamped the snowflake spot and snowflurries all over. The scene reminds me of a snowy day in the forest, silence just hanging in the air....so peaceful.
Stamps: Lovely as a tree, the snowflake spot, snowflurries. CS: basic grey, soft sky, blue bayou and glossy cs. Inks: versamark, basic grey, soft sky, blue bayou and white craft. Access: brayer, blue bayou stitched ribbon, snowflake brad, computer for sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my newest creations!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    I adore this card. You have such a wonderful talent...this is one of my favorite blogs!
    You really captured soft and serene.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Beautiful, Jen!!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger YouInkIt said…

    oh, I just LOVE this idea of snowflakes with Lovely as a Tree. Brilliant!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home