Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumkin patch candy bar holders



These are the last 2 chocolate bar holders I needed to make. Check out my previous post for a link to Michelle Boyers blog for directions on how to make her candy bar holders!! I turned one of them on their side so you could get a better view of where the chocolate bar slides in. I just punch a little hole in the wrapper and tie on some ribbon so you can just pull the bar out. I did lots of masking on the pumkins so it looks like they are all sitting in the patch just waiting to be brought home. I used the papertrey Halloween set but, I think it would look awesome with the carved and candlelit set as well.

Stamps: Papertrey. CS: basic black, old olive, very vanilla, Halloween patterned paper from SU! (last year). Inks: pumkin pie, old olive, basic black. access: more mustard grosgrain ribbon, chocolate bar, hole punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home