Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Just truckin'



I needed to make a masculine card for my nephew, and the colours for the colour challenge on Splitcoast were perfect I thought. Blue bayou, river rock and chocolate chip. I paired these colours up with the retired classic pick ups set. I knew immediately that I wanted to have the low rider truck driving along the border of the card. It was nice using this set and not colouring it. it is such a detailed stamp that I thought it could stand on it's own. I embossed the "celebrate" stamp from the lexicon of love set on the blue panel and set the main truck image on dimensionals.

Stamps: classic pick ups, lexicon of love. Inks: chocolate chip, versamark. CS: river rock, chocolate chip and blue bayou. Access: clear emboss powder, heat gun, blue bayou stitched ribbon.

Thanks for checking out my creations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home