Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Autumn Cowboy...



Todays colour challenge on Splitcoast was to used the colours river rock, chocolate chip and really rust together. I pulled out my cowboy cutie...better known as "cowboy kid", I stamped him onto a piece of river rock cs in black staz on, and watercoloured him using a paintbrush and just pressing the lids of the ink pads. This card has tonnes of distressing on all the edges of the cs, distress ink applied, and sewing with my sewing machine. (I actually had to run my sponge, covered in distress ink along all the sewn stitches....they were too white!). I curled a couple of the edges on the main image just to add to the rustic, worn look of the card. The riveting circle and his little badge are embossed with gold emboss powder. A couple of snaps in the corner, some chocolate grosgrain and a little doodling with my black ped on his bandana and this "bad boy" was all done!

Stamps: Cowboy kid, riveting, quick thinking. CS: river rock, really rust, choc chip and outlaw designer paper. Inks: black stazon, really rust, choc chip, versamark pad and pen, distress ink (Tim Holtz-walnut stain). Access: paper distresser, sponge, spritzer tool, emboss powder, heat gun, circle punches, choc grosgrain, snaps, crop-o-dial, sewing machine, blk sakura pen and paintbrush.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    This is the only set EVER that I have regretted NOT buying. :o(

    Fabulous distressing. You have such talent! I love checking out your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home