Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

From the heart...

What do you think of my new photo set up? I read a really great post by mona lisa, that spoke about photographing your cards. I decided to play a little bit and use some of the tips provided. Looks so professional! hee hee.


I created this card for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. Unfortunately, I needed a get well card for a co-worker of my husbands so decided to follow the sketch. I pulled out this awesome Crate paper and set to work. I stamped the happy harmony set in so saffron and then stamped it again in versamark and embossed it with sparkly emboss powder. I did a tonne of sewing on this card and lots of distressing too.

Stamps: Happy harmony, holidays and wishes. CS: cranberry crisp (still love this colour!), so saffron, wild wasabi (my first time actually using this colour), very vanilla and crate paper. Ink: so saffron, basic black, versamark, distress ink-Nick Bantock (VanDyke brown). Access: sewing machine, emboss powder, heat gun, hodgepodge hardware, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, sponge.
This was a fun sketch challenge to try, and I must admit, when I first saw it, I was not even gonna give it a shot, once I looked in the sketch challenge gallery, I was very inspired to try it and I am glad I did. I must say that I am very pleased with the outcome of this card.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very nice...:-)
    Hallo from germany..., Silli
    www.myblog.de/stampsilli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home