Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Frightening Frankie...



Todays ways to use it challenge was to use pencil crayons for your colour medium. If you would like to take part in the challenge, check it out here. I used my prismacolour pencils, gamsol and a stump. I love the blended look of these pencil crayons! I pulled out my "best Fiends" set (I so wish this set had made it into the new catty!) and old Halloween designer paper. I also added some crystal effects to the spider.

Stamps: Best fiends, cheesecloth bg. Inks: basic black. CS: more mustard, old olive, basic black, vintage violet, and whisper white. Access: scallop punch, prismacolour pencil crayons, gamsol, stump, vintage violet and true thyme stitched ribbon, thread, crystal effects.

Hope everyone is getting ready for a long weekend and have lots of fun stuff planned!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Riley said…

    OMG! This is just so adorable! I miss last year's Halloween DP too! Once I finally start using the Creepy Crawly, I'm sure I'll love it too!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    How Flippin' fun is he?!?! So Adorable...LOVE IT!!!!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Stamp With Linz said…

    He is just so cute in a creepy kind of way! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home