Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Anniversary bubble bath...



Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post. My back and neck have been really sore and I just haven't felt like being at the computer that much or able to sit and work on cards for long periods.

I made this for my sweet hubby, we celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. I used "Babs" from Rubber romance. (I just love their stamps!), and this gorgeous patterned paper from Chatterbox. Note the succulent bashful blue grosgrain ribbon...(isn't it simply divine?). I used crystal effects on the tub to make it shiny and smooth and dazzling diamonds for the bubbles...very sparkly irl.

Stamps: Babs-Rubber romance, quick thinking (stampin up). Inks: Basic black, blush blossom, barely banana markers. CS: bashful blue, barely banana, chatterbox pp. Access: crystal effects, glue pen, grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, word window.

The inside of the card reads: "take me out for dinner and a drink and find out just how much I like you". Cute I thought. I hope he likes it.

Goodnight!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hope you had a great anniversary. I bet your hubby loved this card.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    This is so cute!! I just found it in your gallery because I just snagged this image from Alison through the PIF thread. Fantastic card.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home