Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Genuine bucking bronco...



I LOVE this set!! Bronc buster is just waaaaay too fun!! I used the new western paper, and I had to convince myself to cut into it......I seriously had to make myself, so that I wouldn't hoard it...ha ha ha! I was trying for a belt buckle look at the top of the card, with the brads and "genuine" up on dimensionals. I used lots of distress ink and paper distressor to really rough up the look.
stamps: bronc buster, weathered background. Inks: choc chip and distress ink (VanDyke brown by Nick Bantock). CS: creamy caramel, choc chip, sage shadow, very vanilla, and the new western patterned paper. Access: distress ink, paper distressor, chipboard star, file, brads, dimensionals.
I am quite happy with how this turned out and can't wait to play some more with this set.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger wanda box said…

    i love your card, i think i am going to have to get this set. I just found your blog site today it is awesome tfs

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Meli Palmer said…

    As usual, I am left in awe of your design train of thought! Love the belt buckle idea. This is an awesome card!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ronda Gardner said…

    you've been tagged, tell us 7 interesting things about your self and then tag 7 other people! Have fun

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Love this card and the colors are great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home