Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, July 13, 2007

a huge thanks and a retirement hula...



Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone who has been leaving such nice comments on my cards...I really appreciate and enjoy them. THANKS!!!

I made this as a special order. I was asked to make a retirement card. I thought the shirts screamed "retirement" so I pulled out my trusty "do the hula" set.

Stamps: Do the hula, cheesecloth bg, quick thinking and Amuse small oval. Inks: White craft, basic black, old olive, pumkin pie, blue bayou and creamy caramel. CS: blue bayou, choc chip, old olive and whisper white. Access: hemp twine and dimensionals.

Thanks for popping in!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Abra Leah Cross said…

    Adorable! I love the colors and how all the elements work together. Cheesecloth BG adds a lot, and I never would have thought to use it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home