Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Groovy motifs...


Some friends special ordered me to make a card for a friend of theirs who had just graduated with their masters degree. I sat down and started playing with some of the new in colours and the beautiful new "baroque motifs set".
This is a 5.25X5.25 size card.
stamps: Baroque motifs, happy harmony, French script bg. Inks: groovy guava, cool caribbean(I had to used cc ink with the soft sky paper as I have not purchase the soft sky ink pad yet), basic black and versamark. CS: Groovy guava, very vanilla, soft sky. Access: versamark, crystal clear emboss powder, heat gun, crystal brads (makin memories), ticket corner punch.
I don't about you but, I adore the new in colours!! So fresh and clean.
**Blogger is acting funny today and not allowing me to add a title to this post....good ole computers...lol!**

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Beautiful!

    To add the title to your blog now, just go in and edit it... it should work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home