Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bundle of boy...



Y'know something....I am really sad to lose buckaroo blue!! LOL...I didn't realize just how much I love that blue. I will keep using it for personal cards and what not but a shame we will no longer be able to demo it. I was hoping that the new blue in the in colours would be very similiar but, Blue bayou is actually quite different. Anyhoo, I came up with this little ditty using the sketch challenge on Splitcoast...(what a fabulous LO this is...so fun). I sponged craft white along the edges of the houndstooth layer and also paper pieced the bassinette.

Stamps: Baby talk, houndstooth bg. Inks: Buckaroo blue, basic black, white craft, barely banana marker. CS: Buckaroo blue, so saffron, bordering blue, very vanilla and Basic Grey's "Oh baby boy" patterned paper. Access: mega circle punch, giga scallop circle punch, twill tape, brad, stardust pen and white gel pen.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home