Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Coastal Father's Day...



I just love this old set. I am in love with lighthouses so as soon as I laid eyes on this set it was a must have for me. Unfortunately, it was already retired when I came across it but hey! I found one to buy anyways. Once I got the set, I simply had to have the retired old world map background to go with it! LOL. I sure hope the new catty has lots of nice masculine sets. I think we are really lacking in that department. Anyhoo... on with the info:

Stamps: Coast to coast, old world map bg. Inks: Night of navy, barely banana marker (for the light). CS: Night of navy, whisper white. Accessories: paper distresser, jute, brads.

I started selling my cards around Mother's Day and am very suprised at how well they are doing. Yes, I stamp them with the Angel Policy stamp so all the rules are being followed. I have gotten quite a few special orders and have been making a supply of Father's Day cards to sell. Needless to say, I have been swamped with card making the last week or so. I have lots of cards to show you and I will start getting them uploaded as soon as I can.

Happy stamping!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi
    I too am interested in making cards to sell. What is involved with the angel policy? I just though that you couldn't sell anything for a profit? If you can sell them........where do you do it?
    Thanks........I could use some help obviously :)
    Essay18@verizon.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home