Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Birthday Hooray...



I just love this set...that little raccoon just cracks me up! I am so sad to see this set retire after only 1 year. I came across this incredible layout in the Splitcoast gallery and just had to case this card from Madelinesmom03, check out her card here. As you can see, I didn't change much. Her card is just awesome.

For the print pattern background I stamped it in blush blossom and then edged it with the pretty in pink marker, spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it onto blush blossom cs...gives it a nice water colour effect.

Stamps: Hip hip hooray, print pattern bg, dotted bg, riveting and small oval stamp (Amuse). Inks: chocolate chip, blush blossom, cool Caribbean, pretty in pink marker and more mustard (watercoloured with blender pen). CS: cool Caribbean, blush blossom, chocolate chip and whisper white. Accessories: blender pens, paper piercer, mat pack, white gel pen, stickles, and circle punch.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    That is a great layout. And a very cute card. I have super squirrel and I think it is a fun animal stamp too. But, leaving none the less!

    Gave a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home