Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Waterfall of frogs...



Once again, trying fun new projects and I couldn't resist trying a "waterfall card". Super cute and very easy to do! I used the tutorial from Splitcoast. I can't add a link to it right now as the site is having some issues and I can't get onto it at the moment!! (you can find the tutorial under resources, and under projects).

Stamps: Unfrogettable, canvas bg. Inks: Basic black, versamark, certainly celery marker, cool caribbean, real red, creamy caramel. CS: gable green, real red, tempting turquoise, whisper white. Accessories: clear emboss powder, googlie eyes, crystal effects, white gel pen, cropodial, eyelets, gingham ribbon.

I love the texture from embossing the canvas over the cs, it is such an eye catcher.

Thanks for stopping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home