Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Submarine gel card...



This was my first time doing a "gel card"...I seriously thought it was going to be so much harder and more time consuming than it really was. Personally, the hardest part was finding the small size little zip lock baggies that you use for this project. I used the tutorial on Splitcoast, you can view it here.

I had to "hunt" this set down on Ebay because I did not purchase it from last years Summer mini...(I knew I should have ordered it when I contemplated again 2 days before the end of the mini...why fight our shopping urges...ha ha ha). I am naturally drawn to any beach, ocean, lighthouse, water type images...maybe because I live so close to the ocean?? I was inspired by a card in Mytime's beautiful gallery, you can see her card here.

Stamps: By sea, it's your Birthday. Inks: real red, yo-yo yellow, gable green, cool Caribbean, taken with teal. CS: real red, yo yo yellow, gable green and whisper white. Accessories: dimensionals, linen thread, eyelets, dimensionals, plastic bag, and hair gel.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home