Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Folded paper brag book...



I learned this sweet little folded brag book technique at regionals this past weekend....and I love it!

I used the Spring flowers designer series paper, the "looks like spring" set (which I rock n' rolled using pretty in pink and so saffron ink), moss grosgrain ribbon, clear buttons (which I backed with more designer series paper and linen thread), a mini tag and everyday flexible phrases, and looks like spring punch.

You would tuck your photo's in the little "v" section on both sides of the little book. I think this would make the sweetest Mother's day gift.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Could you tell us how to fold this cute card? I'd love to make one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home