Inkypinky Inks

Create. Dream. Inspire. Love.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Stacked friends...


This is another swapp card I have finished up. This one definately took more time to do than the last one. For the main image I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure perfect placement. I stamped the elephant from "Wild about you" in cameo coral and the alligator in old olive, the lion in close to cocoa and the bird in so saffron. I stamped the lions mane in more mustard and cut out his face and mounted the main with a dimesional. I mounted the main image onto cameo coral and close to cocoa cs. The card base is whisper white and I stamped "seeing spots" in cameo coral, old olive and close to cocoa ink. I used the horizontal slot punch and wound the ribbon (grosgrain) through. I think this one turned out so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home